She did great her first day!
Daddy said on the way home from grandma’s it was “Miss Ann this” and “Miss Ann that” the whole way.
When I asked her to tell me all about her day, she said she couldn’t remember all of it, but what she could remember was:
– she got to be the first leader in the class parade
– Jacob cried because he didn’t get to say goodbye to his mommy (this is her friend she already knows)
– she got to play with blue play-do
– she used the little kids potty and thought she was going to fall in, but it was OK cause she didn’t
– she got in trouble for taking off her shoes and Miss Ann says they always have to keep their shoes on during school
– she only played with little girls who had cute sandals on like she did (oh dear!)
– she learned how to drink from the water fountain, you have to put your lips together just like this
– she got to cut paper with class scissors
– she learned how to draw a straight line and brought home her art project
And i think there was more I forgot already. So far, the judgment is, no wall flower this one!
Grandma did say when she picked her up that Miss Ann made a comment that “she appears to be quite a bright child!”
She was in a very chipper mode all night. Harald’s cousin, Inger, who is visiting from Norway was over for dinner last night along with H’s folks, and I can tell Juliette has really taken to Inger (she even wanted to give her a hug goodnight after she got her pajamas on), so that helped animate her too.
Tomorrow is day 2 of school – I can hardly wait to see what that brings!